Monday, September 29, 2008

Frusterated

So I am away from home, all the muscles in my body hurts, my back and neck hurts, I miss my family, I have a test tomorrow, and Nate and I seem to be butting heads. It is so frusterating between Nate and I because we can't even pin point why we are butting heads. Maybe because I am not feeling good I have no sense of humor or maybe he has something on his mind bothering him... I don't know but I wish we could get on the same page. We don't argue... but there is an unspoken tension between us and even when we try to talk about it we still do not know why. I am just keeping myself in my room and trying to give us space. I don't know what to do. I am not used to an unspoken tension. I am have only ever dealt with verbalized tension so this is really new to me when it comes to a significant other. It is kind of a lonely feeling. Maybe because I have not been feeling good and just want to be nurtured is playing a role in this whole thing. Sometimes I miss those overwhelming feelings one gets in the beginning of a relationship between two people. Does this mean we are over the honeymoon phase? Good lord I hope not. It seems way to soon for that. I miss my family so much right now and it just makes everything that much worse. I don't go home and see family til December, which is the longest I have went without seeing family and friends.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hang in there sis! I miss you too!

Love you lots