Thursday, July 31, 2008

Court, School, and More

So I had court on Monday and I won my case. I did not get all the money I was hoping for but I am happy with the outcome overall. Everything going on with the bugs has really challenged me and what I am capable of. I proved to myself that even when life gets really tough, I can still stay strong and fight for what I believe. I did not give up when I felt as if everything was hopeless, rather turned to family for some strength and got through it. Just as my title of this blog says, Strength, Determinence, and Persevere... that is exactly what I did. I can not remember having to face something so tough while I have been on my own.

Anyways, I finished two of my three summer classes, Patho and Geronotology. I got an A in Gero and I am awaiting the grade in Patho. Monday will be the last day of my other class, English, but I have to write 3 papers by then. Nothing like being swamped with hw and working 33 hrs during that time frame as well. Balancing my time will be key. I am hoping Abby and Nate will be able to review and edit my ten page paper somewhat so I can focus on my other two and get those finished.

So as ridiculous as it sound, I have already been making a list of everything I need to do in the next three weeks after school gets out. It is absolutely ridiculous! I can not believe how much stuff I have to do and work full time on any days that I have. My life is so busy now with everything going on, how does one have time to have children, be a wife and everything else. I honestly have zero clue how my sister does it being a single mother and she wants to have more children... husband or not!!! WTF!!! Don't get me wrong, I am happy for her but she must be some type of super woman because I am overwhelmed with out children.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Girlfriend-

Not "super woman", I am Wonder Woman!! Ha Ha J/K!!

Its all abt. priorities and balancing your life, if you have focus on those 2 things, you can accomplish anything!!!