Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tomorrow is My LAST FIRST day!

So I can finally say that tomorrow is my last first day of the semester for my bachelors degree. I am so excited to be done with school, well at least the first part, and start the next phase of my life, work and becoming a "grown up". I have to admit, I have been extremely antsy since I got back to Illinois because I have not had homework to do. I have just been watching television alot lately and I can only do that for so long. I have been at home alot trying to recover from surgery still. I don't do alot for activity because the arm has been bothering me and can't wait to get back into the gym to workout again. Nate and I hang out quite a bit and I love that. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with Nate since I have been back but he has his own life to live as well and can't expect him to stay home with me. To be honest, he went and played paintball with the boys yesterday and I was excited about it because he doesn't get out with the boys very often and I think that is key for each of us to have our own social lives to an extent. He came back with welts all over his legs and I found it so funny. He got hit in the "mommy-daddy button" so I hope no damage was done permanently to them.

Today I have been doing homework all day. NOT FUN but at least it is keeping me occupied. Hopefully I will get ahead and not be so stressed since this semester is going to be EXTREMELY BUSY!

A couple days ago Nate and I went to Champaign to buy a 46 inch flat screen tv and everywhere we went they were out of the tv we wanted. WTF! It was a little aggravating, especially since we spent two hours talking to the sales guy about what surround sound to get with it and when he went in back to get the tv, he came back to tell us they were out. Not a happy moment for Nate!

Well time for more reading in advance for class. I am such an over achiever for school...what a dork.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I found your blog via Nellie's Nook and just had to stop by and wish you luck with your studies ~ i know how hard all the studying can be as i'm a nurse too.
love,
Amanda x