Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby On Board!

So for those of you who have yet to hear... Nate and I have baby on board! Yep... that's right... 5 pregnancy tests later and we are officially having a lil one... starting a family. We are so excited about it... I of course am hoping for a girl and Nate is hoping for a boy. Nate's response to having a girl... "it is just out of my league... what am I going to do with a girl... play in the mud?" Haha... I am sure he would play a great Ken if she gets into barbies. We are due 10/10 and have our first official Dr. Apt next Friday. I already had one ultrasound by one of the ER drs I work with who just offered to take a look. Sure! I will have a free ultrasound. I could only see one... but Nate really wants twins... possibly triplets. We do not have any in my immediate family but mom always said my sister or I would have them. I hope not me but I will take but I get. We drove to MN last weekend and told my parents. We told his parents Valentines weekend. They are all excited and supportive. My mom's response after she opened the card we got her making the big announcement.... "Really?!" and then precedes to tell my niece Hunter to take the card to my dad whose response was "Ya??" Haha... it was funny. I was a little nervous but coming from such a supportive family I didn't really have any worries. We have always been there for each other no matter what... and I did not forsee this changing anything.

School is going good and keeping me extremely busy. I have a test tomorrow on pulmonary which I should be studying for but I need a break. Less than two months until I graduate and I cannot wait. Next week I have spring break and alot of time on my hands so I will be working on school work that will be due at the end of the semester so I can put some focus on finals the second half of the semester!

I have been cleaning the house all day since I have not done anything since I found out because the prenatal vitamins I was taking were making me so sick. Switched to Flintstone vitamins this weekend (Dr. recommended) and I feel ten times better. So finally our house is looking like a house. Nate got his butt in gear and has been working on the house ... which is good. .. finally!!!! It has been in the 70's down here so that too has had me motivated to do some cleaning and have the windows open! Better than the 40's MN is having... as much as I wish I was closer to family and friends... guys I don't miss your weather... we have dirt down here year round... not feet of snow!

Well time for me to go take a bath and do more studying/relaxing. Peace and quite around the house. Nate is out doing all the grocery shopping... gosh he is such a good help. Gotta love him! Have a great night

No comments: