Friday, May 15, 2009

Catch up on life

So we found out there are not multiples. I am 19 weeks already and the time has flown by. We can find out if it is a boy or girl but choose not to. Hormones suck... not going to lie. I get annoyed really easy now.

I graduated in the beginning of May and now I am waiting to start my job in the ER at the local hospital here. I can't wait because I am annoyed of being around the house and cleaning... with no help. How many times do we have to ask a guy to help around the house with cleaning instead of spending his time on things just for himself. I want to do that but don't get the time to because I am busy taking care of everything else. Sometimes I feel selfish asking for it... but it is his house too and i shouldn't have to do it all ... or ask for help all the time.. Grr...


Alright, enough for now...

Lindsey

1 comment:

Nellie said...

that sucks linds, especially when you are pg... you could use an extra hand around the house.

are you feeling good?