Monday, June 16, 2008

bladder infection

So I all of sudden felt it... it was coming... slowly creeping its way down the tube.... whether or not I wanted to accept it, I knew this time it was different. Yep I am pretty sure I have a bladder infection. I have had UTI's in the past but never a bladder infection. Eeks... this sucks. I am as awake as can be and it is 5 am. Grrr. I know my sister and mom have a history of this but not me. I sent an email to my professor who has her own business (physician) and I am hoping she can help me instead of me having to go to the emergency room.

This is horrible timing considering I am leaving Thursday evening to go to Shawnee National Park in the southern tip of IL to go camping all weekend. I will be backpacking through the woods for 2-3 nights and not living out of a camper with a kitchen, living area, bathroom, and bedroom. Yep... my bathroom is a hole in the ground, my kitchen is in the wilderness on a campfire, my livingroom, and my bedroom is a 6 by 6 tent... yes dramatic... I just hope Nate will scare away all the lions and tigers and bears... OH MY! Well enough of that for right now... I have nothing better to do so I might as well get ready for work

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Girlfriend- I think that a UTI and a bladder infection are the same thing, no?

Couple more weeks honey!!! I am soooooo excited to see you and to have a good time! Miss you!