Sunday, May 25, 2008

Girls!

Steph-O and Gretchen's House

Jeffersons


Brother's Bar


Res Life Banquet
Steph and Kyles Rehearsal Dinner


So after spending the last couple of days up here in Peoria with a couple of the girls, really makes me miss everyone. I have not seen Gretchen in over a year until a couple days ago and Steph-O I have seen a few times since I have been down here but it just is not enough. I went from being able to see them everyday in college to know... once in a BIG blue moon. . . Reminiscing about all the good times we had and still adding to them each time we get together... It just makes it so hard to know that I am going to have to leave and drive one way and Gretchen and family the other. Kimmie was unable to come here this weekend which was a big bummer. I haven't seen her in over a year as well. This is one of the disadvantages of growing up and growing apart... it can happen to those we are really close too. Our relationship with each other is to the point that even though we may not see each other for a year... we would still call each other best friends. We would still want them right there at our wedding... probably even a bridesmaid. Those who I consider those really good friends would be Tanya, Heidi, Abby, Gretchen, Kimmie, and Steph-O. Everything will work out though... July 4 everyone is getting together again at Steph-O's house. Gretchen's new man may even be there so I finally get to meet someone of significant importance to her. I am happy that she is happy... if anyone deserves it ... she does... she has been through so much. If her man does come up I will see if Nate wants to come but if her man does not, then I am leaving the boy behind.


I used to bring someone I am dating with me everywhere. It is just like that saying, "Don't leave home without it." Well I have finally gotten over that stage and it feels good. I don't need the person I am with to be with me everywhere. It is nice to go our separate ways and to "breathe" different air. Alot has to do with maturity and trust on my part.


July 12-14 (or something like that) I will fly to MN for She Woman. I am trying to get Abby, Heidi, and Gretchen to come with possibly. I think they would thoroughly enjoy it. This will also give me a chance to spend some more time with my FAVORITE girls and my SISTER!!!!! (I will see my niece too... cant forget about that Lil ham) Well time to crack down on some HW before the rest of the people in the house get up and things get busy. I am going to try and go look at Equinox's today hoping since it is Memorial Day they might have a good sale... wait shoot... it is Sunday... grr... Never mind then. Maybe on Tuesday or Tomorrow I will try in Charleston. Maybe Nate can come with me and give me input. SO I guess that means today's agenda is filled with laying out and getting a tan! Oh so Hard Work! ;)

No comments: