Saturday, May 31, 2008

Good News

Every time I turn around another one of my friends is dating another guy or going to start dating a guy and now two of my really good friends say "I think he is the one." Don't get me wrong, I am EXTREMELY happy for them but it just makes me realize that I am definitely in that age where everyone gets hitched and/or is having babies. K, well I am out of the loop for both (which I am okay with) but it really makes me feel old. If all goes well for one then she thinks there will be a wedding next year and for the other... well lets just wait and see how things go.

Nate I am to relay a message to you...

Abadabber (7:03:15 PM): does nate use any online talking?
Abadabber (7:03:20 PM): aim?
LiNnEr828 (7:04:35 PM): no... only when he is on facebook...there is a talking thing that he does
Abadabber (7:04:47 PM): geeeez. tell him to get with it and stop being so old
LiNnEr828 (7:05:28 PM): you tell him


Anyways back to my good news... checked my transcript for LCNEIU and found out I did not calculate my GPA for school... I have an OVERALL GPA of 3.6 and not a 3.4!!!! I am so happy! It dropped a little bit a year and a half ago and I have recovered!!! That completely just made my day!

No comments: