Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lost and Found

Found the dog. I had to shock him for about 3-4 seconds straight and then he came running back. I felt horrible for doing it but would have felt even worse if I didn't have him here when Steph and Kyle got back. Layed outside for 3-4 hours today. Got a little crispy but I should be okay. It would have been so nice to have a pool to lay in while I was tanning but oh well... maybe in July when I come back up here for the 4th of July. I am actually hoping to convince Nate we should get a pool for the backyard. Dropped a hint about it last night but he didn't seem convinced. My theory is... he will get to see me in a bikini more often.... :) Maybe that will give him so incentive. Hmm... maybe I will try that. Well just got done taking a shower so I better go finish getting cleaned up. Might go into town tonight and do a little shopping. Sounds good to me!

No comments: