Wednesday, May 14, 2008






So I am back in IL again. I went home last week to visit family and spend some time with my mom for Mother's Day. The trip flew by so fast but I got to see alot of people I have not seen in while. Monday night I spent the night in Peoria visiting Steph and Kyle. I spent time with my sister and we had an entertaining Tuesday night. Lets just say one of us sisters was pretty "lit" (and it wasn't me) and we were in bed by midnight. She made Nate get in different poses and this is one of them. It was a very entertaining night.
`











Wednesday night I went to the cities and ate at Benihanas with Travis, Ug, Abby, and Nate and then went to Abby's house for the night. Abby and I ganged up on Nate during our pillow fight and kicked his tush. It was just like the good ole times between us to girls.












Nate is scared of the pillow... BABY!!!






Thursday was a low key day. Went to MOA and did LOTS of shopping! Yay. I love buying new clothes. Later that evening we had dinner and we went to my brother's softball game and saw the movie "Maid of Honor". It was cute. Friday I watched Hunter for a couple hours and test drove a G6 since my car in not acting quite right still ... even though I just put an engine in it. Friday night we went out to the bars and visited with everyone. Saturday I spent all day with Hunter. My how she has grown so much in the last couple months since I have seen her. Her vocabulary is forever expanding and extremely smart. Sunday was a day for Mom and it was nice to catch up with her.
So I filed my court papers today and I have court on June 5th against my old landlord who had bed bugs in the apartment I moved into. I added up all the expences and it comes to over $4000.00. Wow that is alot... well I wanted to write more but it has already taken me a few hours to write this much and need to get to bed!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Keep me posted on how your court day goes! I hope you can get reimbursed for at least a portion if not ALL for the trouble you had to go through!! What a mess that was. Thank goodness it is behind you now though.