Monday, May 19, 2008

Flopped...

So last night shortly after I went to bed, I flopped out of bed and smucked my foot. Go figure... "grace". I mean what can I say, I have to live up to the nickname and my most recent on.. Murph. I woke up this morning and it feels pretty bruised. The ache and pain goes a third of the day up my tibia/fibula and down to my toes. Look forward to this just healing normal and I be done with it. I am honestly one of the biggest cluts I know... and the thing is... it doesn't even phase me anymore. Sure I may hurt but I get over it, deal with the pain (sometimes chronic) and move on to the next phase of my life.

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised with a bouquet of roses for Nate and I's 3 month anniversary (goodness that is such a small number) They were gorgeous!!!


I have tomorrow off and can't wait. It will be lying out and catching some sun. I will do some studying since I start class the next day but I just look forward to getting a tan. I should also probably bring my car in because it is still not sounding right... something is wrong with it... it all needs new tires... ahhhhh I need a new car. I wish money grew on trees (no Tanya... not the kind mom makes and gives to you for christmas... that would not quite cut it) but honestly... what the heck. I also hope to get some more painting done tomorrow and clean my stuff up in the master room... busy busy but oh so relaxing at the same time! Well time for bed and I look forward to sleeping in tomorrow... it will be my one day during the week for the whole summer that I will get to do this because I will have class and work every day... Boo

Night all!!

No comments: