Thursday, May 1, 2008

OOOooooddddllleeesss TO DO!

So wake up this morning almost in tears... my sciatic nerve hurts more than ever and Nate takes a few minutes to rub it. Good golly miss molly, why the heck does this hurt so much? Completely ready for the pain to go away... hopefully before I go to MN to be with family...

I get home today after I get off work and look around... holy crap our house is a mess. There is so much stuff that needs to get done yet I don't have enough time to do it by myself and Nate has class so he doesn't have the time to do it. Is this what it will be like when I get my own house someday... you can clean and clean and clean but everytime you turn around, something has to be done and you feel like the work is never ending. Despite the sciatic nerve pain I hope to clean the bathrooms, finish the trim in my room, fill in the nail holes in the trim, do some laundry, get my FAFSA done for school, water the grass, study for my final test tomorrow, work on my last assignment for school, apply for school at Lakeland college so I can take that last English class and start packing for MN(which I leave Monday night and will drive half way and get there Tuesday). So in other words, A SHIT LOAD! Nate's family is coming over on Saturday for his birthday and I really want the house to look presentable for them. He works over night tonight so it will be a time crunch but we will see. I am excited to see the finished product of my room when I am done because I am trying the crackle technique on the walls.

Well I best get to it so I have enough time to get it all done... not a moment to waist! Toodles!!!

No comments: